To facilitate the arrival process at Dubai International Airport, we advise all passengers to be be fully aware of specific travel regulations and requirements.
- UAE nationals are not required to carry out a COVID-19 PCR test. Testing will be carried out on arrival at DXB regardless of their country of departure.
- On arrival to DXB, UAE Nationals must download and register on the COVID-19 DXB Smart App.
- Children under the age of 12 and passengers with moderate to severe disabilities are exempt from PCR test requirements.
- Moderate or severe disability includes neurological disorders and intellectual or developmental disabilities. For example: Acute spinal cord injury, Alzheimer's disease, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Ataxia, Autism spectrum, Bell's palsy, Brain tumours, Cerebral aneurysm, Cerebral palsy, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy and seizures
- All other passengers, including those who are visually impaired, hearing impaired or physically challenged must hold a negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate as per the requirements.
- All other passengers travelling to Dubai must hold a negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate for a test taken no more than 72 hours before their scheduled departure time.
- All passengers & GCC citizens must obtain a negative certificate for the COVID-19 test from an officially the authorized test labs.
- Please click on the following link for the authorized test labs in Saudi Arabia from here .
For more information on Dubai’s latest airport procedures for covid-19, please click here.