Passengers are kindly requested by Kuwaiti authorities to follow health guidance below :
All Passenger must have certificate showing a negative (PCR) test The period of the submitted certificate must not exceed 72 hours before boarding. Kuwaiti citizens are exempted from these requirements.
Traveling to Kuwait:
- All Kuwaiti passengers (immunized / non-immunized).
- Immunized GCC passengers who have registered with (Kuwait-Mosafer) platform or submitted Certified documents approved by the official authorities, can travel to Kuwait (Exempted From vaccine passengers below 16 years old).
- Passengers must present a negative (PCR) test certificate taking under consideration that the PCR is valid for 72 hours from flight departure time valid (72) hours from time of swab (test) to the time of acceptance on the flight.
- All passengers must present their documents up on Arrival showing their status (immunized / non-immunized) to be able to proceed with admission.
- All passengers are subject to a one week of home Quarantine starting from the date of their arrival.
- In case of the passengers wish to end the home Quarantine , He/she needs to conduct and )PCR( test inside the state of Kuwait during the quarantine period and if proven free from Covid-19, will end the Home quarantine.
For more information please visit : https://www.kuwaitairport.gov.kw/en/traveller-info/others/travel-procedures/