Passengers are kindly requested by authorities in Sudan to follow health guidance below :
- All passengers must presenting a vaccination certificate for one of the approved vaccines (one dose of Johnson's vaccine or two doses of the rest of the vaccines) vaccination is conceded valid 14 days after the last vaccination (with a vaccination date of eight months or less).
- All passengers (age of 8 years old and above), who do not present the approved and required vaccination certificate, must present a negative PCR certificate with a validity of (72) hours for Arab countries and African neighboring countries and (96) hours for European, Asian and American countries from the date of the sample taking from a laboratory accredited by the arrival authority.
- All passengers are required to fill out the arrival form.
- In the case of suspected infection of the Corona virus for any of the arrivals passenger, the suspect will undergo a laboratory test (PCR) or a quick examination and all other related procedures that requested by the Sudanese health authorities doing what is necessary in case of a positive test.
Arrival Guests after performing Umrah:
- Unvaccinated Umrah passenger will undergo PCR test upon their arrival to Sudan in the expense of the Sudanese Ministry of Health.
- Unvaccinated Umrah passenger will be vaccinated with one of the approved vaccines.
- All Umrah passenger will be subject to (10) days home quarantine under the supervision of the concerned health personnel.
- In case of positive PCR test result, concerned individual will be subject to (10) days home quarantine starting from the date on which the sample is collected.