Requirements for booking to Qatar during FIFA World Cup 2022:
- Only fly fare bundles
- Passenger must have roundtrip booking within 24 hours of the departure time.
- One-way tickets will not be accepted
- No checked baggage for DOH flight.
- Only one cabin bag 7kg to be accepted.
- No prepaid meals only pre-selection of water.
- All flights to DOH will departure from Hajj terminal in Jeddah.
- GCC need to have Ehteraz mobile app.
- All other nationalities need to download Ehteraz mobile app & Pre-entry online registration.
- Visitors from 6 years and above must take a PCR with negative results 24 hours before flight. Minors aged 0-5 are exempted from covid regulations,
- The bellow requirements are needed to travel:
Match Ticket - Hayya Card - Book on Match day flight.
Please follow the below health guidance to be able to travel to Qatar:
- It is the responsibility of travelers to know about any changes to the travel and return policy through official sources and websites before planning to travel to the State of Qatar.
- Travelers must adhere to the measures in place in the State of Qatar to limit the spread of COVID-19 at all times.
- COVID-19 Country Red Risk Classification is no longer applicable.
- Quarantine is no longer mandatory for all travelers arriving from abroad, however, travelers who test positive for COVID-19 after arriving in Qatar must undergo self-isolation measures in accordance with the procedures followed in the State of Qatar.
- Citizens and residents of the State of Qatar from age 6 years and above must take a Rapid Antigen (RAT) test within a period of 24 hours upon arrival in the State of Qatar at one of the Primary Health Care Centers or private medical centers, noting that the health status in the Ehteraz application will be updated to become gray in case of non-compliance with the test procedure.
- Visitors from age 6 years and above must bring a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test certificate with a negative result valid for 48 hours or a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) certificate valid for 24 hours, from the scheduled flight to the State of Qatar. Note that Rapid antigen self-test is not valid for travel purposes.
- Minors age 0-5 years are exempted from COVID testing.
- GCC nationals and residents must download the Ehteraz mobile app and activate it on their mobile phones using a local or international SIM card, noting that they are excluded from the pre-entry online registration.
- All other categories not belonging to (section 8) above are also obligated to download the Ehteraz mobile app and activate it on their mobile phones using a local or international SIM card; And to register in the pre-entry online registration system through the website (www.ehteraz.gov.qa) at least three (3) days before arrival. All relevant documents to be uploaded including certificates of COVID-19 vaccination or recovery.