Your safety is always our priority. You can help keep our skies safe by not bringing the following items on board in your cabin bag:
- Any item that we determine could affect the safety and/or the security of the aircraft
- Antique, toy or replica guns
- Swords, knives, archery bows, arrows or similar weapons
- Explosives and flammable substances
- Chemical and toxic substances
- Scissors and any other sharp/bladed objects (e.g. ice-pick, nail clippers) considered illegal by local law
- Briefcases and security type attaché cases with installed alarm devices; or incorporative lithium batteries and / or pyrotechnic material.
- Aerosols (hair sprays, perfumes, medicines containing alcohol) exceeding 0.5KG/L per article and 2.0KG/L in total weight
- Any other items which are deemed security hazards by local law
- Any other items that resemble or have similar functions to the above items
This list is not exhaustive and other items may be included. We reserve the right to refuse to carry any item deemed as a threat to the safety of our Customers or aircraft In addition to the above items, some airports / countries may have added restrictions. To ensure you comply by the rules always check with the airport before you fly.
Spare or loose batteries, including lithium metal or lithium ion cells or batteries, for portable electronic devices must be carried in Cabin Baggage only and must not be packed in Hold Baggage. Devices which have the primary purpose as a power source, e.g. power banks, are considered as spare batteries and must be individually protected to avoid short circuit.
Liquid, Aerosol and Gels (LAGs) in Cabin Baggage
Liquids, aerosols and gels may be carried in your Cabin Baggage but must be packed in individual containers with a capacity not greater than 100 millilitres (or equivalent) and contained in one transparent re-sealable plastic bag of a capacity not exceeding 1 litre (or equivalent). The contents of the plastic bag must fit comfortably and the bag must be completely closed. The size of the plastic bag must not exceed 20cm x 20cm (8 inches x 8 inches).
Exemptions may be made for medications, baby milk/foods and special dietary requirements.
Fragile or Perishable Items
We also advise that you include in your Cabin Baggage fragile or perishable items or items of special value such as:
- precious metals
- personal electronic devices
- share certificates, bonds and other valuable documents