We are pleased to confirm our flights will resume on 31st May 2020
Due to the curfew restrictions in place until 20th June many of our flights have been re-scheduled and some have been cancelled. We will be contacting all booked Customers with their new departure times as soon as possible.
If your new departure time is not convenient please check your options below. We understand you may have additional questions, so if you need more information, please visit the flyadeal help centre or contact us via Twitter or Facebook as we will be able to respond to you much quicker than if you phone us. Our teams are experiencing a high volume of queries at this time, but they are working hard to reply to everyone - rest assured we will reply to you as soon as possible.
We hope that you and your families remain safe through this period and we look forward to welcoming you back onboard
The flyadeal Team
Options for Customers booked to travel up to and including 30th June 2020
· Change your date of travel by visiting our Manage Booking page on flyadeal.com
· Select your new travel date(s) and no change fees will be charged (applicable fare difference may be applied)
If your departure time has been changed by six (6) hours or more you can request to cancel your booking for a credit, simply complete our request form or contact our team
Options for Customers who booked on a flight which has now been cancelled
Due to the curfew restrictions and the subsequent re-scheduling of our aircraft some of our flights 31st May to 20th June have been cancelled, if you are booked on one of these flights we will cancel your booking for credit and email the details to the email address in the booking.
Options for Customers Booked to travel up to and including 30th May 2020
· We have cancelled your booking for credit, valid for one (1) year from date of issuance · To use your credit towards a new booking, simply visit flyadeal.com and choose credit shell as the payment method.
· You must enter your original booking reference to redeem the credit against the new booking you are making.
· Please note the contact details for your new booking must match the contact details on the original booking for the payment to authorise.
Updated 28 May 2020