In accordance with official requirements, all international passengers arriving in Saudi Arabia must book and complete institutional quarantine, if relevant, at their own expense.
Passengers under the following categories are exempted from institutional quarantine and its procedures, provided that the precautionary measures of the Ministry of Health are applied:
- Citizens and Residents of Saudi Arabia, whose status in Tawakklana App shows as Immune.
- Citizen spouses, citizen’s children and domestic workers accompanying an Immune passenger. (Non-immune passengers in this category, shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and take a PCR test on the 6th day of quarantine).
- Non-immune domestic workers accompanying an immune resident. (Non-immune passengers, in this category, shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and take a PCR test on the 6th day of quarantine).
- Non Residents or Citizens who have completed all doses of immunization and received confirmation of Immune status on Tawakklana App by completing the Registration Immunization Information Form before traveling to the Kingdom by visiting https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/hometo register their immunization data and download the Tawakklana App.
- Those holding a diplomatic visa, diplomats and their residing families, on the basis that they adhere to the quarantine procedures by staying in their homes in accordance with the MOH approved regulations.
- Cabin Crew
- Those involved in health supply chains, according to MOH
The duration of the institutional quarantine for all passengers arriving in Saudi Arabia, with the exception of the categories mentioned above, is for a period of 8 days, effective from the time of arrival to the institutional quarantine location.
Passengers are required to take a PCR test on the 7th day after arrival. If the result is negative, they are permitted to leave quarantine on the 8th day. The cost of the 2 PCR tests is included in the intuitional package cost.
Children under the age of eight are exempted from taking both PCR tests.
Institutional quarantine packages must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel and can only be booked via Saudia Holidays following this link https://flyadeal.holidaysbysaudia.com/en-US
IMPORTANT NOTE: Passengers will be required to provide full documentation at time of check-in to validate their exemption to intuitional quarantine or prove their intuitional quarantine has been confirmed. If you are unable to provide sufficient documentation you will be denied boarding and no refund or credit will be given for your flight booking.
If you are unable to confirm institutional quarantine for your required travel dates, please contact us within six (6) hours of booking your flight and we will cancel your international flight booking for a credit, valid for one (1) year from date of issuance. Requests to cancel flights received after this time will not be processed and no refund or credit given.