In accordance with official requirements, all international passengers arriving in Saudi Arabia must:
- All non-Saudi passengers, except passengers under the age of 8 must submit a negative (COVID 19 PCR certificate test). The period of the submitted certificate must not exceed 72 hours before boarding.
- Complete the institutional quarantine at the passenger own expense for 5 days starting from the time of arrival at the institutional quarantine facilities. Some passengers categories are exempted from the institutional quarantine.
- Institutional quarantine shall be in the city of arrival.
- Passengers must adhere to Covid-19 examinations times. Passengers must take 2 PCR test on the 1st & 5th day of the arrival and the quarantine period ends if the test result is negative .
- Institutional quarantine packages must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel and can only be booked via Saudia Holidays following this link https://flyadeal.holidaysbysaudia.com/en-US
- Travelers who intend on visiting Saudi Arabia should have medical insurance that covers (COVID 19 treatment). This excludes citizens, residents, and GCC citizens) The insurance should cover the costs of treatment in outpatient clinics, emergencies, and hospitals including institutional quarantine for a period of up to 14 days.
- All non-Saudi passengers must register on “Qudoom” platform before arriving to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia via the link https://muqeem.sa/#/reg/request .
Institutional quarantine and its procedures for travelers coming from nun-restricted countries:
- Unvaccinated arrivals and arrivals who have received one does of the approved vaccine in Saudi Arabia.
- Arrivals who have received one of the not approved vaccine by the in the kingdom but approved by the world health organization.
The following categories are exempted from the institutional quarantine and its procedures mentioned in this document, provided that the precautionary measures of MOH are applied:
- Saudi citizens, citizen spouses and their mothers citizens children and domestic workers accompanying any of individuals mentioned in these categories.
- Non immune domestic workers accompanying an immune resident.
- Immune travelers of citizens and residents and their companions, resident's wives and resident s children those who are under the age of 18 who are not accompanied by their families.
- Those holding a diplomatic visa.
- Official delegations.
- Cabin Crews.
- Those involved in health supply chains, according to MOH.
- Health practitioners working in Government sectors, their families and companions those who are under the age of 18 (Must comply with home quarantine for 5 days with 2 PCR tests, one within 24 hours and another after the end of the 5th day.
- Note: Non-immune travelers, in this category shall comply with home quarantine for 5 days and take 2 PCR tests, one within 24 hours and another at the 5th day.
- Passengers will be required to provide full documentation at time of check-in to validate their exemption to intuitional quarantine or prove their intuitional quarantine has been confirmed. If you are unable to provide sufficient documentation you will be denied boarding and no refund or credit will be given for your flight booking.
- If you are unable to confirm institutional quarantine for your required travel dates, please contact us within six (6) hours of booking your flight and we will cancel your international flight booking for a credit, valid for one (1) year from date of issuance. Requests to cancel flights received after this time will not be processed and no refund or credit given.
- passengers who do not meet this requirement will not accepted to travel.
- Passengers must show a prof of vaccination (vaccine certificates) for COVID 19 with one of the flowing vaccines:
- 2 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech
- 2 doses of Oxford AstraZeneca
- 2 doses of Moderna
- 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson
- Sinopharma (on condition of that they have to receive an additional dose of the approved vaccines in the kingdom)
- Sinovac (on condition of that they have to receive an additional dose of the approved vaccines in the kingdom)