All passengers must hold COVID-19 vaccine certificate with printed QR code from Sehaty app are allowed to travel into Egypt without the need to hold PCR if the vaccine certificate proves 14 days had passed from the second dose for vaccines with two dozes
or 14 days had passed from a single dose of (Johnson & Johnson).
Passengers who doesn't hold vaccine certificate, must hold PCR test certificate as per the below conditions.(except children under 6 years old).
- Shows time and date on which the sample has been collected as the time/date of collecting the sample are counted for shall not exceed (72) hours upon arrival.
- Hard copy issued in Arabic or English language.
- Issued by an official and accredited test center in the country of departure.
- Must include QR Code .
- It shows the type of sample taken.
- It shows the type of the test performed and must be (RT-PCR).
Passengers leaving Egypt with a valid PCR issued in Egypt are not allowed to use the same PCR Certificate when returning to Egypt even if the PCR certificate is still valid (within the 72 hours) as the PCR certificate is valid for a single use only and passenger shall have another PCR certificate for re-entering Egypt.