If you are expecting, congratulations! Please note that expectant mothers can travel with up to and including their 32nd week of pregnancy. However, if you are between 28-32 (inclusive) weeks, you must produce a Medical Form authorising travel. The form must:
- be dated within seven (7) days of travel
- be written or printed in Arabic or English
- state clearly the number of weeks of pregnancy and the expected due date
- confirm the pregnancy is free of any complications
- confirm the Expectant Mother is ‘fit to fly’
- be signed and stamped by a Doctor. Medical certificates signed by nurses or midwives will not be accepted.
For the safety of your baby and yourself, you will not be accepted for travel if your pregnancy is at 33 weeks or more.
Please let us know if you are an expectant mother when booking online so our cabin crew can ensure you receive a great service onboard