Assistance Dogs allow Customers with a range of conditions the opportunity to live and travel and they are welcome on our flights.
To book for yourself and your Assistance Dog you must call us at least fourteen (14) days in advance of your planned date of travel. We limit the number of Assistance Dogs on each flight, so we may offer you alternative dates and / or times of travel.
You and your Assistance Dog will be allocated two (2) seats, where possible in the first row of our cabin.
Our Assistance Dog Application Form must be completed by you and a copy sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, we will review your form and provided your Assistance Dog meets our minimum requirements and you agree to our Conditions of Carriage we will process and complete your booking
Our minimum requirements are:
- Maximum weight of 45kg
- Maximum length of 86cm (neck to tailbone)
- Is of good health and free of infectious disease
- Certified and trained by a recognised authority as a Service Dog
- Dog breed is not on the list of banned breeds within Saudi Arabia
- Certified documentation confirming the Assistance Dog:
- has achieved the appropriate level of training
- is trained for travel on public transport, including an aircraft cabin
- is trained to meet the standards of hygiene and appropriate behaviour for an animal in a public place (including an aircraft cabin)
- has been trained within the past twelve (12) months
There is no charge for travelling with your Assistance Dog. You may also carry one small container of dog food onboard in addition to your standard cabin baggage allowance.
Please note that if you also require an escort within the airport terminal you will need to request this service when you book.